Friday, February 10, 2012

Market Drop



The market has started rolling over as I had been expecting and now we just need to see what pattern the top will look like. There is the possibility of the market rising to test the lower rising trend of the wedge, so we might even see one more high but that is part of the rolling over process. I sold half my shorts today at the Trend Average (which the market tested successfully) and raised my stops to break even on the rest. The media is voicing concern on the rally and usually that leads to the type of fear that will lead to the correction I am looking for.. they are always a step behind to our advantage.

Here is what the portfolio is looking like after yesterday and today's trades.

TRENDING WAVE PORTFOLIO

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment