Thursday, August 23, 2018

Elliott Wave Stock Market Update - August 23






















The market started to pull back at the end of the count posted but given the limited downside, we might see prices rise to higher highs before a significant correction. I am in Shanghai at the moment so this might be the only update until I get back. Last time I was here, I was with a friend who could speak the language but this time I am all by myself so it will be fun navigating the city using sign language. I am debating on taking a taxi or getting in the subway.


Short Term Trend = Bullish
Medium Term Trend = Bullish
Long Term Trend = Bullish


* Trends are not trade signals. Trends are posted for situational awareness only and does not take into account wave counts, technical or fundamental conditions of the market. While mechanically trading the posted trends is feasible, keep in mind that these are lagging indicators and as such are prone to whipsaws and I personally do not use nor recommend them to initiate or close positions in the market without taking

No comments:

Post a Comment