Saturday, September 30, 2017

Elliott Wave Stock Market Update - September 30























I am back from Thailand and wanted to add this update. It was hot and tropical over there but it was a much needed vacation, great place to vacation. in fact, I am already thinking about when I will be going back. I haven't looked at a chart in over a week and I see the market ended up closing up the week at a new all-time high. Not surprising since upside had been expected, what remains to be see is whether or not there is momentum for a decisive breakout this coming week to possibly push the market to target of 2560 I mentioned a few weeks ago. The economy seems to be doing great and from what I gather on the proposed tax cuts, if passed, the coming recession would be postponed for a few years and will give the market more room to go higher.

For further analysis on the NASDAQ, DJI, RUT, Gold, Silver and Oil please visit http://www.ewaveanalytics.com


Short Term Trend = Bullish
Medium Term Trend = Bullish
Long Term Trend = Bullish


* Trends are not trade signals. Trends are posted for situational awareness only and does not take into account wave counts, technical or fundamental conditions of the market. While mechanically trading the posted trends is feasible, keep in mind that these are lagging indicators and as such are prone to whipsaws and I personally do not use nor recommend them to initiate or close positions in the market without taking

No comments:

Post a Comment