Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Elliott Wave Stock Market Update - April 26






















The market got very close to making an all-time high early in the morning but reversed after hitting a high of 2398. There is a good chance we will see a new high in the next few sessions so we might get the "Sell in May" I have been talking about after all. I think the tax cut proposals by Trump is long overdue and I know, as a businessman, that lower taxes for business encourage growth, investment and stronger economic expansion. I am not the biggest fan of Trump, but I really like the tax plan. I just hope they pass it without all the typical political drama in Washington.


For further analysis on the NASDAQ, DJI, RUT, Gold, Silver and Oil please visit http://www.ewaveanalytics.com


Short Term Trend = Bullish
Medium Term Trend = Bullish
Long Term Trend = Bullish


No comments:

Post a Comment