Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Beginning of a Big Rally?



So we got the rally I was talking about yesterday and now I really wonder how is this stuff even possible. Technically speaking no one knows the future and I still can't accept the idea of waves being able tell the future either. So that leaves the media picking up on stories to create rallies or corrections.. still, this stuff borders on the weird. But I think the market is indeed somewhat predictable and anyone who has been a reader of this blog would know.

Anyhow, I see the bullish impulsive wave today was a W1 of either a C or W3. We'll probably see a retrace to the TA or 50 day MA and then we should see another big rally that will challenge and most likely break the 200 day MA. So it seems like Santa has indeed arrived :)

No comments:

Post a Comment