Monday, June 20, 2011

Close Above TA

The market did not gap up as I was expecting but it did put in a bullish day that closed above the Trend Average and somewhat following the chart I posted on Friday. Several indicators point to cross over to the bullish side but a confirmation needs to take place in form of a high volume, strong up day. So I guess we'll see in the next couple of sessions if this correction is finally over. I jumped the gun today and added longs because of the close over the TA. The market might very well have another bearish reversal but I am using the 200 day MA as my stop (which stands at 1259), so the risk-reward favors a bullish stance at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a strong rally that will take us over 1300 in the next few sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment