Sunday, January 23, 2011

EW Portfolio

I am planning to start a portfolio to start tracking all the trades and results of my trading methodology soon. I will announce buys and sells on this portfolio and my goal is to simply beat the S&P 500 by using a combination of Trend analysis, Traditional Technical and Elliott Wave Theory. I believe the methodology I've been practicing will yield superior results and the only way to prove it is by comparing results with the indexes money managers usually try to beat. If this experiment turns out well, I will eventually write a newsletter with real time buy and sell recommendations for investors who are interested in my system.

If anyone has suggestions for a good site or tool to track portfolios online, please let me know at vtraderemail at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment