Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Market Update




















One of the best things of traveling is coming back home and I just got back home from my trip, it was so quick I barely had the chance to get jet lagged but I am tired. So I am going to make this brief, basically the market is waiting for a last minute deal so we should see a big move out of range by Thursday. The market is pricing a resolution so if the opposite happens then we will probably see a big sell off but I think politicians have enough common sense to resolve this and move on. And since we are down to the wire, I rather wait for the results and trade from there to minimize risks and catch up on some sleep :)
 
Short Term Trend = Bullish
Medium Term Trend = Bullish
Long Term Trend = Bullish

* Trends are not trade signals. Trends are posted for situational awareness only and does not take into account wave counts, technical or fundamental conditions of the market. While mechanically trading the posted trends is feasible, keep in mind that these are lagging indicators and as such are prone to whipsaws and I personally do not use nor recommend them to initiate or close positions in the market without taking into consideration other factors.

No comments:

Post a Comment