Friday, November 15, 2019

Elliott Wave Stock Market Update - November 15






















Sorry for my absence this week, I had a particularly busy week. I figured at this stage in my life I would have more free time but somehow I manage to keep myself busy with my endless projects. My most recent one is running half a marathon so I have to set time aside to train for that on top of all the other stuff I have going. Anyway, the market hasn't done much this week other than making a new ATH as expected. I still expect prices to keep rising with or without a correction. But going by the count, a correction to at least test the TA is due.

Have a great weekend!

Short Term Trend = Bullish
Medium Term Trend = Bullish
Long Term Trend = Bullish


* Trends are not trade signals. Trends are posted for situational awareness only and does not take into account wave counts, technical or fundamental conditions of the market. While mechanically trading the posted trends is feasible, keep in mind that these are lagging indicators and as such are prone to whipsaws and I personally do not use nor recommend them to initiate or close positions in the market without taking

No comments:

Post a Comment