Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Elliott Wave Stock Market Update - July 02






















Last week I mentioned the market was getting ready to make new all time highs and this is what are seeing this week. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if 3000 is reached in the next week or two given pattern and general bullish momentum. I didn't think I'd be saying this in July but the market looks like it is going for substantially higher highs. So much for my summer bear market prediction..lol. Goes to show, the TA is the most reliable indicator as proven over the years.

Short Term Trend = Bullish
Medium Term Trend = Bullish
Long Term Trend = Bullish


* Trends are not trade signals. Trends are posted for situational awareness only and does not take into account wave counts, technical or fundamental conditions of the market. While mechanically trading the posted trends is feasible, keep in mind that these are lagging indicators and as such are prone to whipsaws and I personally do not use nor recommend them to initiate or close positions in the market without taking


No comments:

Post a Comment