Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Elliott Wave Stock Market Update - October 4






















Prices reached another all-time at 2540 and we might finally see a slight pullback before another push towards higher highs. The price target for the wave is within reach and maybe we will see the wave completed by the end of this week or early next week. I didn't get a chance to go long so I completely missed out on this rally but I am tempted to go short once I see the a topping pattern. Also, I haven't talked about China in a while but I still have my positions there. If I am correct, a bull market is finally getting started there and could see prices double in the next year or two. If prices double, I will be taking an extra long vacation next year. It will be icing on the cake for my retirement.

For further analysis on the NASDAQ, DJI, RUT, Gold, Silver and Oil please visit http://www.ewaveanalytics.com


Short Term Trend = Bullish
Medium Term Trend = Bullish
Long Term Trend = Bullish


* Trends are not trade signals. Trends are posted for situational awareness only and does not take into account wave counts, technical or fundamental conditions of the market. While mechanically trading the posted trends is feasible, keep in mind that these are lagging indicators and as such are prone to whipsaws and I personally do not use nor recommend them to initiate or close positions in the market without taking

No comments:

Post a Comment